About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Banner!

After doing much needed household chores and finally getting a chance to play, I decided to make my very first Birthday Banner! I'm still figuring out how to make videos (sorry- i'm a slow learner!) so there is a video for this but for now, I hope you enjoy the pics!









Recipe:
3" scallops (Mini Monograms) for background
2" Happy Birthday letters (Don Juan)
Ribbon to tie them all together! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment