About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Teacher apple card w/ envelope

My boys started school this week and I wanted to make their teachers each a card as a Thank you for taking on my boys for the year (LOL) and just to make them feel like they are appreciated, because I truly do appreciate them. I designed this on my gypsy and the apple was assembled using the hide contour (have I told you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE hide contour??!?). I also got to use one of my Peachy Keen Stamps that I won from the Throwback Thursday challenge 2 weeks ago! I plan on uploading a tutorial on how to make the envelopes using the Martha Stewart score board and also how to design this simple, yet cute card tomorrow. Stay tuned! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment