About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Layout

I unfortunately don't get much time today to scrap or anything because of SO much stuff to do before the boys go back to school tomorrow, but I did get a moment to quickly throw this page together. My little girl has started trying to crawl and after all the cards and 3D boxes i've put together, I've gotten a little behind on my scrapbooking. Michelle from Scrappin with my bug (Who is also my Circle sister!!) sent me some awesome girly sayings for layouts and I used one of them for my page! =) The baby is cut from Everyday Paperdolls at 6" and of course, used my iRock for bling!

4 comments:

  1. VERY cute !!! I thought they would come in handy with your baby girl!!! glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable layout thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, all my pages are quick and simple. I think it keeps the focus on the pictures and makes it easier to catch up and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete