About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tags Bags Boxes and More....ITS HERE!

We all know how badly I have wanted this cart and today, I finally got it! Woohoo for Scrapbookpal.com for their super fast shipping!!!!!!! =) Anyways, I had to drop off my boys with their father and this afternoon I got to play around with it for a little bit. I took the inspiration from the "binder" project but made it my own. Mostly by adding a flower with yet ANOTHER jewel with my iRock. I can tell that this cart will definitely feed my boxes addiction now! ;)


3 comments:

  1. super cute !!! glad you FINALLY got this MUST HAVE cart, what a nice hubby you have !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you liking the Irock? Have you had any problems with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alma, I am reading this post almost 1 1/2 years after you posted it. I am so happy that you were able to obtain the Cart that you desired. I, too, have been wanting this cart for soooooooooooo long. I have tried bidding on E-Bay but I always get outbid, and the bidding is way more than I would like to pay. If you are aware of ANYONE that is wanting to sell their used Cart (Tags Bags Boxes & More) at a reasonable price, please let me know. Thank you. BTW...........beautiful work!
    E Chavez

    ReplyDelete