About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tags Bags Boxes and More....ITS HERE!

We all know how badly I have wanted this cart and today, I finally got it! Woohoo for Scrapbookpal.com for their super fast shipping!!!!!!! =) Anyways, I had to drop off my boys with their father and this afternoon I got to play around with it for a little bit. I took the inspiration from the "binder" project but made it my own. Mostly by adding a flower with yet ANOTHER jewel with my iRock. I can tell that this cart will definitely feed my boxes addiction now! ;)


3 comments:

  1. super cute !!! glad you FINALLY got this MUST HAVE cart, what a nice hubby you have !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you liking the Irock? Have you had any problems with it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alma, I am reading this post almost 1 1/2 years after you posted it. I am so happy that you were able to obtain the Cart that you desired. I, too, have been wanting this cart for soooooooooooo long. I have tried bidding on E-Bay but I always get outbid, and the bidding is way more than I would like to pay. If you are aware of ANYONE that is wanting to sell their used Cart (Tags Bags Boxes & More) at a reasonable price, please let me know. Thank you. BTW...........beautiful work!
    E Chavez

    ReplyDelete