About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Flowered Hair Clips

I was intending on making my first video today and while I did, and made that Chore Chart along with it, I'm still editing so I will post what I did instead! I have NEVER tried to make any kind of accessory but when my daughter was born with a head full of hair I decided to give it a go. So here is my go :) I'm actually quite pleased with them since they are my first! I can totally see different designs for these! I can't wait to try more out! =)



Oh and here is my baby girl modeling them:

2 comments: