About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

3D Coffin "Happy Hauntings"

I could not WAIT to open this cartridge up and play and I really wanted to try the 3D coffin to see if I could make it work for Halloween favors for the kids later on. This cart is AWESOME!



Directions:
Coffin cut Fit To Page (11 1/2")
Gravestone cut at 4" (as was skull)
RIP phrase cut at 1/2"
Stickles all around :)

2 comments:

  1. really neat project. I am now a follower.
    www.scraphappenswithRhonda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on this cart and make some coffins too!

    ReplyDelete