About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Girl onesie card :)

I changed my mind on the explosion box to give to my SIL tomorrow, so I had to come up with a new card. I was already freaking out because I still haven't cleaned my kitchen from all the cupcakes I made, I still have homework to do, laundry to fold and here I am trying to think of a card to come up with. I recently purchased New Arrival through the Rewards site mainly for the onesie but since I still haven't received it, I remembered that B is for Boy Lite cart has one! So this girly card was made using a boy cart. :)


2 comments:

  1. super cute !!! like the use of pop dots and the layering!!!! great job, Im sure she will LOVE it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. Please check out my blog, I have a little something for you there.

    ReplyDelete