About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Exciting Weekend! + Weight loss!

I didn't get to work on a project today BUT I have had an awesome weekend that is very much Cricut related! :) First off, I won my first Throwback Thursday Challenge and i'm so super excited!! I won a set of Peachy Keen Stamps that I absolutely love! I will post pics when I receive them! :)) Also- DH finally gave me his blessing to order Tags Bags Boxes and More and I couldn't be more thrilled! I have been wanting this cart FOREVER and wanted it even more AFTER they took it off Rewards. I was saving up my points for the Circle Rewards and after the fiasco that happened this weekend with that, I'm a little bummed that I didn't just get TBBM with them. Oh well. Something about a cart retiring and not being able to find it through most retailers makes you want it even more. :)

Oh and I need to update my weight loss tracker because I am now down to 151 pounds! Making my total weight loss 64! WOOHOO!

Hope you all had a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! And congrats on the win, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your exciting weekend!!! Yeah for your weightloss! That is great...you are an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning and thats great about the weight loss, I would love to shed some pounds too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your weight loss and your win. I too am currently losing weight. I am down 18 pounds and loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! I went back on my diet today....went shopping and only bought healthy stuff, It was much easier after the first kid, this time its hard....so happy for you !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!
    This is Madeline Mele with the Shabby Vanity. I saw that you entered for the recent Blog Makeover Giveaway. I'm sorry you didn't win! But don't give up! There will be another Giveaway on The Scrapbooking Queen's blog soon!

    Don't want to wait for a fabulous new blog design? Then fill out an order form to start your new makeover right away!

    ReplyDelete