About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Crown Onesie

I'm always one for personal style so tonight I made my daughter a onesie from the Rock Princess cartridge. I chose a crown because I love the image, but it also gave me a chance to play with my iRock tool and bling it up a bit. :) The onesie is a 6-9 month and the image is cut at 5".

6 comments:

  1. Did you post how to made this? What did you cut the crown from? How did you apply it to the onesie..sorry I'm just getting addicted to my cricut! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't posted how to make this but I can make a quick video for you! I will let you know when it's up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha,
    What type of material did you use????
    Very interested because my husband would love his name on all his paint ball things!! LOL
    Aloha,
    Shar

    ReplyDelete