About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Shout Out Video!

Today has been an AWESOME Friday!! I received my stamp set that I won from Emma for her Thursday Throwback challenge last week (yay!!) AND I received a package from my Non-Secret Cricut Circle Sister Michelle from Scrappin with my Bug and it was soooooo great!! I show you my goodies in my video! Hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Im glad you like it girl, I have more stuff but I wanted to space it out LOL,,,,
    I dint thing you would get it sooo soon yea for the mailman! LOL
    Anyways hope you are able to use everything, love, your circle sista!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOO Happy you received them! I can't wait to see what you made w/the stamps!! Thank you for the shout out! that was SWEET of you my friend! Have a GREAT night!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome goodies! Congrats on your Throwback Thursday win.
    Quilled Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok I'm a little fed up with hearing all my favorite gf's voices and they are nice and sweet and kind. Not mine, I sound like a truck driver on my video's BLAH!

    Michele - great job for Alma who TOTALLY deserves it - she's a real sweetie!

    Alma - Michele is an enabler - I know this to be true - be careful. Be very careful.

    Emma - I want to win something. Just saying :)

    Michele - SUPER cute job on the card - would love to know how you did that - loved the colors. Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete