About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Rock Princess Card

My Creative Time gets TOTAL credit for this card. I scraplifted this from her post on the MB and I completely fell in love with it and wanted to give it a try. So Emma- THANK YOU! :)

Here is MY version of the Rock Princess card. She was welded at 6" using the shadow function then layers cut seperately. Hope you enjoy :)


1 comment:

  1. I think your version came out SUPER SUPER CUTE!! GREAT job AND thanks for the shout out! I truly APPRECIATE that! ;)
    Gypsy hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete