About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Baby Shower Cupcake Favors

*Video at the bottom!*
I am providing favors for my SIL's baby shower on Saturday and came up with this idea. It is a cupcake in a cupcake box from Sweet Treats, wrapped in a small gift bag with a stamped sentiment on the front. Cute right??? =) I'll give you directions after the pics but there is a video coming! LOL. The cool thing about this is that you can totally take it and make it your own for ANY occasion. I plan on making some favors for my son's upcoming birthday, change the cardstock, theme, anything! =)






Supplies:
Clear plastic gift bags (purchased mine at Michaels) to cover box
Sweet Treats Cartridge
Mini Mongorams Cartridge
Stamped Sentiment of your choice. I used My Pink Stamper's Special Occasions set.
Heavy cardstock of your choice for cupcake box
Ribbon
Cupcakes (duh!) LOL


Directions:
Cut cupcake box at 6 1/2" (Sweet Treats)
Cut scalloped circle at 2 1/4" using Shadow Feature (Mini Monograms)
Cut circle at 2 1/2" using Mini Monograms.
Adhere scalloped circle and circle.
Stamp sentiment on circle.
Apply stamped circle to flat box on side you want in the front
Score box.
Put half of the box together,leaving you a flat side to slide your cupcake through.
Put remainder of box together.
Place cupcake favor in plastic gift bag.
Wrap ribbon around the plastic and tie together :)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Alma! How do you get the cupcakes in the little box with out making a mess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable !!! I just got cup cake wrappers so Im excited to see what I can do ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute..I'm sure everyone will looove them! I would be happy to get one of these, they look so yummy! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete