About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Picture to share :)

I just wanted to share a picture of my little girl with her NATURAL Farrah Fawcett hair :) I was looking through all of my pictures on my computer and Facebook and realized that ever since I've become obsessed with 3D stuff and cards, I've fallen waaaaaay behind on my scrapbooking. So off to scrap some pictures I go. Oh, and I still plan on posting that tutorial on envelopes with MS scoreboard soon as well. :) Have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Look at that cutie!! Don't we all wish we had hair like that. She looks like she gets that from her mama!!

    ReplyDelete