About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Snail Mail! *Michelle-DO NOT LOOK!*

So my non-secret Circle Sister is Michelle from Scrappin with my bug and I couldn't be more excited! I got her package ready to be sent so of course, I had to make her a card to go along with it and since it's being sent as regular mail, I thought the phrase "Snail Mail" would be perfect. So if this is Michelle, don't look if you wanna be surprised! LOL Directions after pics :)








Snail was cut at 3 1/4" using Paisley.
Welded two Snail shadows together for card base.
Cut layers at 3 1/4"
Used The Paper Company's alphabet stamps to spell out "Snail Mail".

1 comment:

  1. GREAT Snail card my friend!! Congrats on winning my throwback Thursday challenge! Email me your address @ creativetimeforme@gmail.com
    so I can get your stamps out to you!!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete