About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of school and Trick or Treat card :)

Today was the first day of school for my boys (one is going into Kindergarden, the other to pre-school) so I wanted to share a pic of them :)
and let me tell you, after I cleaned the house and fed the hubby and daughter, I found myself with time to craft! LOL. So while my DH was watching netflix and Julianne Mickey Mouse, I sat down to play with Paper Doll Dress Up. I can't believe it had been months since I last used this cart and all the cute stuff on it! Nothing like going through a cart to realize you bought ANOTHER cart for images that where on your older one! LOL. Anyways, I had fun putting this card together. Not the greatest but I love love love the little bag!! =) Hope you enjoy!



6 comments:

  1. super adorable. I just love this cart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Glad you had time to play today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute they are, the boys and the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween, this is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you cuts and how you composed them. I have some cartridges but rarely used them since I now make my own. But this is adorable...I don't have this cartridge so I guess I will have to make my own...too cute!!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete