About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baby girl card

I have had my eye on the New Arrival cart for awhile and it finally came from rewards yesterday! It is SO cute! Especially for a mom to a new baby, this will def become a favorite! =) So I wanted to originally make a onesie shaped card with this cart, but I fell in love with this shape instead! It's of a small tee with baby underwear. I don't know if there is a name for it but that's mine! LOL. I used Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the "envelope" which is originally used as a tag holder. I thought it would be cute to slide the card out instead of a traditional envelope. :)



5 comments:

  1. cute - hmmmmm - may have to get that one from rewards. I keep looking at that one, stand and salute and the wedding cartridge.

    TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep very cute!!! love the paper and the bling too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute shape! Love the way it shows out of the envelope.

    ReplyDelete