About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Explosion Box :)

*Inspired by Paper Past Time Denise's beautiful explosion box! Click here for her tutorial! She does a GREAT job explaining it! :)

This is my first ever explosion box! Ok, I lied. I have been trying to conquer this for the past 3 days. But I could not get the dang measurements right so hubby gave me the ok to go to Michaels this morning and buy a MS scoring board. SUCH A DIFFERENCE! :) The measurements came out perfect this time and the gift card was cut using Plantin School book envelope cut at 3 1/2". Anyways, this explosion box has a gift card holder inside and it is for my SIL's baby shower next week. I can't wait for her to see it! :)




3 comments:

  1. cute - love it. ok I am gonna have to try this now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute! I love the paper you used, perfect for a little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRETTY! love the giftcard envie! great idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete