About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Twinkle Toes layout

I LOVE this cart! So girly, it kind of reminds me of the Paper doll carts and it's so easy to layer :) My little girl is too little to be in dance just yet, but I'm saving this page for her pics when she does start dancing! Directions after pic! :)



Directions:
12x12 pink background
11" scalloped frame cut from Better Together Imagine patterns
Ballerina cut at 6"
Twinkle Toes cut at 3 1/2"
Mats are 4x6

12 comments:

  1. Cute!! I got this cartridge yesterday too but haven't got to play with it yet.

    My husband got me a gypsy, this cartridge, create a critter and I got a sackful of stuff from Michaels dollar bins and some glossy accents. That was my black Friday haul.

    Wendy C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it i got it to cant wait to use it

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's cute. I was going to get it but then I thought what would I use it for? Now i see your page and I like it! I should have gotten it! Anyhow I love it! have a great saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable GF I had this in my cart but then I put it back LOL....too cute !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alma that is too cute! You're so ahead, doing LOs for the future!! I can't even catch up with the present. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww. this is too cute!
    TFS
    Bonnie C
    http://ascrapabove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LO is so cute. I looked at this one and didn't think I would use it. I should have gotten it. TFS

    bhoward at kci dot net
    http://handmadebyhh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your l.o. Super cute and she is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute LO, I cannot wait until Christmas when I can break out this baby!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww this LO is adorable. I so need to get caught up on LOs.

    ReplyDelete