About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Better Together Imagine Card

We've had a pretty hectic day with birthday parties and all, but I wanted to unwind and finally play with my new Better Together cartridge for my Imagine. Seriously, this card took me a whole 5 minutes to complete. (And most of the time came from the printing and cutting! LOL). I made this for my sister who is scheduled to be deployed next week. The card base is 4 1/2x4 1/2 :)

6 comments:

  1. so cute is the card shape from the Imagine too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute girlfriend !!! even if it was a quickie LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Summer- Yes maa'm! The card base is just a 4 1/2x 9 piece of cardstock folded but everything else is cut from the Imagine :)

    Thanks Michelle! hahahaha =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it and only 5 minutes WOW. You keep convincing me on the Imagine:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love it!

    I posted an award for you on my blog. I hope you can stop by and pick it up! I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations!

    www.staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this!!

    I have a blog award for you at my blog, please come by and pick it up when you get the chance!

    Thanks, Tanya
    http://thecrookedcutter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete