About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 26, 2010

Cupcake Onesie...w/ model! :)

Thank you to all of my new followers- I am ALMOST there so be sure to be on the lookout for the giveaway any time now! :D

I didn't get to do any of the Black Friday shopping because my husband works retail and I am home with 3 kids, so to take my mind off of where I'd love to be, I decided to use what I already have and make my DD a cupcake onesie. I am obsessed with Cupcakes almost as much as the color pink and I call DD cupcake at times so when I saw this cupcake on the Better Together Imagine art cartridge I just KNEW I had to make her one! And I think she wears it well! hehehehe :)












I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! If you haven't already posted for the Martha Stewart cart giveaway, here is the link: Giveaway Post!

Have a safe and great Black Friday!

12 comments:

  1. Your daughter is adorable in your new creation! I love how versatile Cricut is and that we can use it to make so many cute projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Your DD is too cute. What a cute project. TFS!

    Christel
    Blog Hop Sista
    onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute onesie and little girl! Thanks for sharing! I'm your 300th follower!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is absolutely ADORABLE !!!! I need to try this !! I love it toooooo cute! and of course a beautiful model sure helped!!!
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is tooooo cute! Congrats on so many followers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! She is just so sweet, all that hair and such a beautiful smile! Congrats on making your 300....new you could do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute project but your model is way cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alma, I had to check back today. I just love the feeling I have when I'm on your blog. It is so cheery and it makes me feel the same. Your daughter is the cutest child--shush, don't tell because I have the cutest granddaughters but they were bald when they were born and last year my youngest at Thanksgiving had her hair done up in two piggy tails right on top that stood straight up. Yes, mama was able to get 3 or 4 hairs together on each side and create 2 itty bitty piggy tails. It was the funniest thing. Anyway, I was shushing because we cannot tell anyone (my kids) how adorable I think your daughter is. Keep her safe and God Bless you and your home. I'll be following.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute project thanks for sharing!

    forpahl5a5gmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not only is this really cute but your daughter is adorable! Love her big smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG how adorable is she and the project too:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my isn't this the cutest daughter and baby suit of course lol. Love the cupcake cut and with the wording it is adorable.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete