About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Daddy's Girls Imagine Layout

After pretty much being an emotional wreck this past week and not getting much done, I've decided that enough is enough and to get back to just living. I finally made it back into my craft space for a bit to just relax while my daughter napped and create a page that meant something special to me. (Not that they all don't!) This layout is a before/after pics of my dad, me and my little sister. We have always been close since we were little and we are such daddy's girls that when my sister surprised him with a visit last week, I knew I just had to document it. DUH! =) My father means more to me and my sis than anyone will ever know, and so this layout is going on a 12x12 shadowbox on my wall. :)


I made the background using the Best Friends Imagine cart, as well as the 10x10 sheet. I cut the flowers from Walk in my Garden and colored them in with colors from Best Friends. (Don't you just love how easy it is to use the Imagine to color coordinate?!) Those were cut using my Post It craft paper, and I used glossy accents for the flower leaves and Crackle Accents for the middle. Nothing fancy, but I wanted the pictures to do most of the talking.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute, we have daddy's girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special layout. I'm happy to see that you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete