About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

30 Days of Gift Giving Blog Hop! Day 2

*I am linking Jill's Scrapoholic post since hers was the first stop yesterday!*

TheScrapoholic

Today is the second day of 30 Days of Blog Hopping! Each day You will find a blog to visit with some awesome "gift" project with some sort of "recipe" or Instructions on how they made it. Some will have their projects available for sale too! This hop is quite different than most because you only have one blog to visit in one day. So you get to really get the project, maybe even try one yourself and check out the rest of their blog too! Be sure to follow the blogs and leave them some "love Behind" (comment on their project).

Make sure you visit Martha over at Crafty Dreams today!

No comments:

Post a Comment