About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Follow by Email

Friday, July 2, 2010

Quick Birthday Card.

My sister in law invited us to a small dinner she is throwing for her mother's 50th birthday tomorrow night so I didn't have too much time to throw something together...especially since hubby and I might be going out to dinner later. :) Anyways, I "sorta" scraplifted the sketch of the card layout but everything is my own. I'm still VERY new to card making but so far they have been a hit and even though this is simple, I love this card! It's so girly and cute. :)
To make:
Patterned paper adhered to a blank card
Cut out the Bday Cupcake from Once Upon a Princess Cartridge
Layed it out on my mat (I used my gypsy so I could just lay out the colors at once)
and cut!
I used Stickles for the dots on the cupcake and chalked the edges with pink.
The stamp is the Happy Birthday stamp from Stampin Bella. =)
Hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment