About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Ice Cream cone Card

I used Sweet Treats to make this awesome Ice Cream cone birthday card for my nephew today and completely fell in LOVE with this cart! Perfect for birthdays AND summer! Doesn't this ice cream cone look good enough to eat?? LOL. It is cut using the "Fit to Page" feature (which I believe is 11 1/4"),I used glitter paper for the layers and embossed the bottom of the ice cream cone with my swirly folder on my Cuttlebug. I should have taken a pic of the inside of the card BEFORE we signed it but it's nothing too personal so I'll go ahead and post it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment