About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cousins Layout.

I recently purchased Jubilee on ebay for a GREAT deal and I was so excited to get it in the mail today! I had the cutest pic of my oldest son and my nephew that was taken last weekend and they were so excited because my dad was about to take them to McDonalds! :)


Supplies:
Jubilee (or any font cartridge)
George and Basic Shapes (or circle chipboard shape)*
12x12 patterned paper
8 1/2 x 7 1/2 different patterned paper (differnt pattern/same color family)
6 1/2 x 7 colored cardstock
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 photo mat (I used leftover from my 8 1/2 sheet)
2" border for the bottom
Red boxes cut out at 2"
Letters inside boxes cut out at 1" (I used Jubilee)
Glossy accents to outline the chipboard. (I ran out..hehe ;)

*I used George and Basic Shapes to cut out 3 circles at 2" for my embellishments. I used the back of a cereal box to do so.
Blade Depth=6
Pressure= Max
MultiCut=3

No comments:

Post a Comment