About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Potty Training=SUCCESS!

I NEVER thought I would ever say that! Woohoo!! Jacob is now officially in "Chones" (underwear) and we have had like maybe 2 accidents this entire week. We are so excited! I'm so glad we all stayed consistent with it and didnt quit when I thought it was impossible. Now, I'm still in the situation of 1 down, 2 to go but hey, progress is progress. I'm not looking forward to potty training Bradley but my goal is to have him potty trained before Kindergarten, which for him, is not until September of 2011. That gives me plenty of time. And i'm sure by then, his little sister will be starting on it too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment