About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Embellishments.

I have always loved my Cricut Expressions machine, but lately I have just fallen in love all over again! There are SO many functions I had not realized it came with and yesterday I found the "Multi-Cut" button. I love embellishments but they are so expensive so I tend not to use many. I decided to cut up some old cereal boxes and try to cut some of my own embellishments and it WORKED! I then inked them and put Glossy Accents over them to make them "3D" and pop. I am so excited! Here are a couple of pics of my scrappage in progress and a close up of my homemade embellishments. =)





To do:
-Use old cereal boxes as your cardboard and load your mat.
-Check your settings and make sure it is set to 2 multi cuts.
-Select your image.
-Press the "Multi-Cut" button.
-Load mat and cut.
-Once it's cut I inked them and then covered them in Glossy Accents. You can find those at Micheals. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment