About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

4 month check up!

We went to Julianne's 4 month check up today and it went FANTASTIC!! (I havent used that word in forever! hahaha). I was worried that her flat spot in the back of her head was not going away but the Dr felt her head and measured and she said it's improved so no helmet!! Hooray! :) She is still just below average for weight but she is back up to the 75-90 percentile in height! She's gonna be taller than her mama! And we definitely got the green light to start spoon feeding her cereals and veggies and fruits. I'm so excited, my little girl is getting so big! I still remember when I was counting down the days when she would arrive. And now she is about to start eating solids. WOW. :)


WEIGHT- 12LB 13OZ
HEIGHT- 25 1/4"

No comments:

Post a Comment