About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

EC Shape Studio Tool Review

Hey guys! Well, it seems like lately all I've done is shop instead of actually scrap but tonight I was giddy because my new EC Shape Studio tool came in and I LOVE it! Basically, it lets you design your own custom shape round "Bubble Caps" to embellish your pages and cards or whatever you wanna make (they even make a really cool charm bracelet size which is on my wish list next!). It cost me a whole $19 on HSN but it was so worth it :)

Size- Round 25
Shape- Cricle
It can cut paper and pictures :)





Best part- it cuts out pictures! Here is a close up of one I cut of my son.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought one too at my local stamp shop! I love it. So far, I've used it to make centers for my flowers. I can't wait to start playing with pictures like you did. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete