About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

What a day. =)

First off, SUPER excited that Germany won today! We live and breathe soccer when the World Cup comes around every 4 years so this is fun for us! :)

Today we went to my SIL's house to celebrate her mom's 50th birthday. My sister in law just recently got an Expressions machine and we got to show her SIL (lol) what it was and how it cuts. She also has quite a nice cart collection for only having had the machine for about a month! lol. I showed her a few tips she could use and hopefully she found them helpful, which got me thinking that maybe i'll start a Cricut for newbies tab and give some advice :) I'm by no means an "expert" and I know that there are a thousand blogs who do this but maybe i'll add my two cents in. Atleast, to help my sister in law out. :) She is so excited about it and I love that I now have someone I can share this excitement with who is family! My husband was so cute too, looking through her carts and getting all into it. haha. :) I sometimes think he is kinda proud of my hobby. Awww...i'm now bragging. ;)

I hope everyone has a great night and wonderful and safe 4th of July! =)

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a great idea Alma! Glad you had fun, it's always exciting showing someone how to use the Cricut. :)

    ReplyDelete