About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Quick Birthday Card.

My sister in law invited us to a small dinner she is throwing for her mother's 50th birthday tomorrow night so I didn't have too much time to throw something together...especially since hubby and I might be going out to dinner later. :) Anyways, I "sorta" scraplifted the sketch of the card layout but everything is my own. I'm still VERY new to card making but so far they have been a hit and even though this is simple, I love this card! It's so girly and cute. :)
To make:
Patterned paper adhered to a blank card
Cut out the Bday Cupcake from Once Upon a Princess Cartridge
Layed it out on my mat (I used my gypsy so I could just lay out the colors at once)
and cut!
I used Stickles for the dots on the cupcake and chalked the edges with pink.
The stamp is the Happy Birthday stamp from Stampin Bella. =)
Hope you like it!




No comments:

Post a Comment