About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Once Upon a Princess Layout.

My little girl was blessed with a crazy amount of hair (she takes after her mama!) so at 5 months old, I was able to put her hair in pigtails and the pics are priceless! I rarely do 2 page layouts because they can be so time consuming but i'm actually really proud of my pages! (Even cut out my own chipboard (which wasn't glued all the way down BTW and 3D words) so I just had to share. :)) I used Once Upon a Princess for the Princess, castle phrase and chipboard crown. I used Don Juan for the words and to made the words pop up, I used pop dots cut into little long rectangles. =)



1 comment: