About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Homemade gift.

Growing up I always loved it when my friends' moms would get all crafty and they would come to school with homemade tote bags or custom made bows. Actually, one of the fondest memories in elementary school that I have is when my friend's mom made all of us girls custom totes with our names and a handsewn bear. I absolutely adored it. I didn't get to grow up watching my own "mother" sew or bake so I decided to take matters into my own hands and just learn.

I'm not great at showing appreciation (I know, that needs to change and i'm working on it!) so I was thinking of what I could give the boys' teacher a a token of my thanks. I decided to give her a decorated jar with homemade chocolate chip cookies that my family loves. For my first project, I am pretty proud of myself. I'm lovin finding new things to do with my Cricut machine and Gypsy! I'm addicted again! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment