About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 1 South Beach Diet and other stuff.

After losing 20 pounds in roughly around 2-3 months, I have hit a plateau. I would have liked that if I was going to hit one, that it wouldn't have actually started until I was somewhere in the 130's but hey, this is just one more hurdle I have to overcome. After seeing how successful my mother and father in law are with South Beach Diet I have decided to give it a try.Today was day 1 and let me tell you, I'm pretty impressed! I am a HUGE carnivore, so the fact that I can eat as much protein as I want (atleast until i'm full and no more) is amazing because I didn't think that was ever possible. Now, obviously me baking cookies from scratch on my first day was probably not the smartest idea but I managed to actually stay away from them and the spoon! ;) I will continue updating with my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment