About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yuck.Yuck.Yuck.

The DR warned me that my tonsils were going to hurt like hell when this weekend fell upon us. I didnt believe her. No way. There is no way you can go through surgery, feel great right after and then BOOM, be surprised by an onset of pain. But I was WRONG. Not only did I wake up on Saturday morning feeling like a thousand knives were penetrating my skin, I made the mistake of opening my mouth and seeing what was left of my old, ugly tonsils. And I was disgusted to see that it is now all covered in white substance. And cottage cheesy looking. Thought that was the worst of it and felt like a big girl since I dealt with the pain but OMG. That ENT sure wasnt lying when she said I would notice a disgusting taste in the back of my mouth. GROSS. So because I obviously dont want to swallow because of the pain, I unconciously start swallowing every other second and now i'm stuck with a taste that what can only be described as SHIT. I'd take a picture but even that is too gruesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment