About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

One more time...

I havent updated this thing in over a month but i've managed to make some changes! I was having a really hard time trying to stay motivated and on track when low and behold, I find out about SMART MEALS! They are Weight Watchers frozen meals you can buy at the store and they are full meals that have the calories already counted up for you. NO MORE LEAN POCKETS! yay! I was starting to get sick of just eating them. So while I didnt join WW, I did join the gym and have started to work out fully again. So my weight loss routine is now eating less than 1500 calories a day while trying to burn off 500. Sometimes I dont find time to go to the gym but I do have my Wii and within this last month I managed to finally break into the 170's! I'm SO excited! I feel like this time its for real. I have also started reading my bible again with my cup of coffee in the morning and doing my homework in the morning while the baby sleeps. I definitely think i'm on the right track. Our house is now actually clean everyday and the boys ar making so much progress. I'm in a really happy place in my life now. My big project today is to hopefully get all of the laundry done. I HATE laundry. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment