About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

He got the job!!!!!



He did it!! He got the promotion up to Administrative Manager yesterday! We are definitely counting our blessings and plan on starting our church going again on Sunday. After everything God has given us, we need to do it. I am on day 3 of my recovery and i'm starting to feel scabs form (gross) and my throat def feels like when I had my abcess. The bright side of things is that I will probably never have to feel this horrific feeling again and for that I am thankful. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel. So after I finished my homework and posts for the day I decided to do a little bit of online "window" shopping and found the bag that I hope will be my reward for when I reach my goal weight. My husband already said he would buy me the Louis Vuitton purse I want next year but I want to "earn" it. How good will it feel wearing my purse with my NEW body!!

No comments:

Post a Comment