About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Julie's Ballet video

You know, when I first started this blog a long time ago, I had done it to keep my family updated on my children and life in general. Now with most being on Facebook, my blog has usually been about my crafty side but I MISS blogging constantly and I miss talking about my kids! hahaha :) That is why it's titled my Pink LIFE :) So for today's post I wanted to share the cutest little video I have!

Julie is one month into her beginning "ballet" classes and she LOVES it! This class is for 2 years old and up so you can definitely tell who the older more "Experienced" kids are but she's learning and she is just having the time of her life! Can you possibly imagine anything CUTER than toddlers as ballerinas? Yeah, me either.

 I hope you enjoy this quick video! :) This upcoming week I will have a Silhouette tutorial on how to print a title and then cut around it. Easy!

Have a happy and blessed week! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment