About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cricut Circle.

I'm pretty excited that my husband gave me the ok to join the Cricut Circle! I am SO excited to see what this is all about and receive my first package! I joined because i'm all about the exclusive carts and I hate feeling left out. lol. Lets face it. Its probably gonna be awesome and if I didn't join I would really regret it. :) So this is the screen I get when I click on the circle:

3 comments:

  1. i'm in too!...i can not wait!...see you there my circle sister!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited!! :) I will def see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to join, but when I went to sign up it said my username and password didn't exist!!! I have been on the MB for years...have to wait until Monday to call PC to get it straightened out. Hey, thanks for doing the cards for kids with me :)! I went and bought a few things today so I can get started...not that I needed them, just another good excuse LOL!

    ReplyDelete