About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Copic Markers.

I am SO excited because I have decided that this will be my next venture. Copic Markers. I was watching youtube videos on this last night and it looks too fun not to try. I am going to need all the help I can get so i'm hoping to be able to take some classes on them and I appreciate any tips anyone might have! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine did an instructors course at gave us a quick review and she thinks that Copic Sketch markers are the best for a few reasons they hold more ink than the smaller ones and they can be used with the spray gun also.Her blog is Stamp Owl Studio also check out the Copic Colour wheel when you select individual colours. I'm keen to get myself some but will have to wait a few years because I want a lot in one go if I can,although I was given 2 skin tones ones and they are very handy.Great job on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete