About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

B is for Boy.

My husband let me go to Walmart the day I found out that they were going to be selling Cricut Lite cartridges (a few weeks ago) to look for this cartridge. I was SO excited because we have 2 little boys and this cart is so perfect for their layouts and cards :) Today was the first day that I challenged myself to actually use it and I came up with a simple layout. The cute thing about it is that the little boys I cut out have the same hair as my boys :)Oh and I used my awesome Peachy Keen paperdoll stamps as well. I can't wait to add pics of my boys on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment