About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Silhouette Cameo- Doll box

So I am attending a baby shower tomorrow and thought this was the PERFECT opportunity to try out this doll box I have had my eye on forever! I bought the file from the Silhouette Online store and then cut acetate for the "oval" window. I just took the window cut and "offset" it so that it would be larger than the cut and I could glue it down :) Isn't it adorable? The box measures roughly around 7" tall and 4" wide. It really is such a cute box :)I also cut the tag on my Cameo as well and that is around 1".
Have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. Alma your box is sooooo pretty. I bet the mommy to be loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great. So many people are getting the Cameo. I wonder if I should explore more. Any input?

    Enjoy the baby shower.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!:-)

    Georgiana- if you could swing it I would definitely recommend the Cameo! To me it brings me more options rather than replace my Cricut. I think there are better boxes and 3D options with Silhouette and it cuts amazingly well tiny pieces but my go to machine for ease and quickness is definitely my Expression :-)

    ReplyDelete