About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Brag book

So, my mother and I have had a VERY rocky relationship and for the better part of the past 3 years, have barely spoken. Well, this weekend she reached out to me and today we are going to go have lunch and i'm SO very excited. Very, very nervous but excited. So since she hasn't been around much, I thought I would make her a very quick and easy brag book to give her with pictures of my children. When I talked to her this morning she was very excited :)

I took a 4x6 pink Your Story photo cover and added a black piece of cardstock that I embossed with my favorite folder ever, polka dots. :) I then cut out a heart at 2 1/2" from Plantin Schoolbook, added glitter to it using my 2.5" Xyron sticker maker (if you are interested in how I do that, let me know and I can give instructions!), added some toole and some 'bling' and my cover was ready :) I then cut out 7 pieces of 4x6 cardstock for a heavy base for my photos, ran my photos through my NEW Creatopia (LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!) and mounted them. I then used my YS Photo to bind it and done! Not super elaborate but so quick and easy :)



1 comment:

  1. Oh what a beautiful gift. I hope your lunch went well and may this be the beginning of a future together.

    ReplyDelete