About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Shadowboxes

I have 3 8x8 shadowboxes that my husband helped me etch with each of our kids names and I hang them up in our living room to showcase them. The object is to rotate them throughout the year and season and so today I decided to change out Bradley's :)


I call this my Cricutless layout because I used a Kid Page kit from Michaels for the stickers (which I RARELY use) and also ribbon from Hobby Lobby. I did use the tab from 'From my Kitchen' but you can make those easily without a Cricut :)

1 comment: