About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cricut Mini-Winner! :)

Thank you guys for being so patient with me while I chose a winner! We had a fun weekend at the lake house with my husband's family and also today was reserved for church and family so I didn't get to choose a winner until tonight! Random.org chose number 39 which was


Yay! I will be emailing you tomorrow to get your info to get your little guy out to you...thanks to all of you who entered! I actually know of a few people who will be doing giveaways of Cricut minis so I will be sure to post some up for you when I hear :)

I know I said I wouldn't be posting up anymore on the mini's but I just had to show you my collection now! I now have 4 distinct colors thanks to some awesome ladies on the mb! I'm happy with 4 because I have all the colors of my machines now! :)



So this week I plan on actually trying to catch up on some scrapbooking- I have to change out the kid's shadowboxes because they are quickly becoming outdated (my oldest son gained about 10 pounds since then!) and get some baby stuff out and mailed (I very much don't like running the errands part of it! lol- I love making the stuff, it's the getting to the post office that gets me!)

2 comments: