About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Simple Scrapbook Layout

So I had a WHOLE elaborate layout planned for these pictures but have you ever had one of those nights where NOTHING you cut on your Cricut is panning out? I tried to use my Expression "old school" (haha, with the cartridge and keypad) and I have gotten so use to my Gypsy that I was lost, ended up wasting some paper. Then I tried CCR and it would not read my machines, finally got it to read my Imagine only for the mat to keep spitting out. :/ THEN I went to design on my Gypsy using the Elegant Edges cartridge only to remember that my cartridge wouldn't link to my G! So needless to say, this was the best I could come up with on a "short" notice. LOL

Aren't these pics cute? We took my daughter to the American Girl store for her first trip and she LOVED it! I was giddy to watch her because I had an AG doll as a little girl and I always envisioned my own having one. Well, daddy bought her her first Bitty Baby that day and she's been playing "mommy" ever since. :)



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment