About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Matey!

Hey guys! Well today is a very special day because my hubby turns 40! :D I don't know about you all, but I struggle with cards, ESPECIALLY cards for guys but I received my Buccaneer Imagine cartridge yesterday and knew I just had to use it so this is what I came up with. Another reason why I love the Imagine so much, I was just not in the mood to cut out a bunch of little pieces today so all I hit was print and cut :) I added a little bit of white and brown Twine and voila, that's it :)

The card is on a white card base that measures 6.5x5 and everything else is 1/4" from that. The pirate is cut at 4" and the Happy Birthday at 3".

**Sorry for the unedited picture. I am still learning my Macbook and haven't quite gotten the editing part down**


1 comment: