About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 10, 2010

Your Story Photo tag book

Today for our SweetSassyDiva design team challenge, it was mini book week! So I busted out my Your Story Photo and came up with some small ideas :) The first is a recipe book for my desserts and the other is a Christmas tag book! Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Great book Alma, you did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that tag book is the absolute cutest. You may have just sold me on the 'Your Story'. I have looked at them before but wasn't sure how it worked and so I didn't buy it. Which is ironic because I have lots of items in my craft room that I haven't used yet but I guess the deciding factor must be that I have to believe I at least know how to use it even if I don't ever pull it out. ;)
    I also love the comment about you and your hubby's bartering because Michael's is right next to Best Buy. Ours is too and so I will often tell my husband he can drop me off at Michael's or JoAnn's and go to Best Buy to wait for me. Have a wonderful day. Thank you for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for showing us how the Your Story works, I was always curious about it! I may have to get one now! lol I adored your Christmas tag book, and can I ask what do you use to adhere your glitter to the page? I love glitter but it's so messy and sometimes doesn't stick for me. Thanks again, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete