About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Paisley card

Have you ever had days where you NEED to make a bunch of cards and have NO creativity in you? LOL- welcome to my week! I made sour cream containers that were inspired by Okie, now today, after throwing away 4 cards I was working on because they just weren't right, I decided to throw in the towel and take inspiration from my Cricut Sister's card she made me! When I opened up my package and saw the paisley mushrooms I thought it was SO BEAUTIFUL! So much so, that I went on the hunt for "bright" colored paper. So Michelle, thanks for the inspiration!

**Make sure you check out her blog! She ROCKS!**

Here is her link: Click Scrappin with my bug!

2 comments:

  1. Its beautiful !!! Whats the sparkly stuff on the flower? It is georgeous! glad I could help ☺ and BTW I just picked up something else at the store for you hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute and so girly...bright and cheerful and YES...it's still summer to me!!!

    ReplyDelete