About Me

My photo
I'm Alma, I'm the mother to 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl. I love God, scrapbooking, shoes, sunglasses, purses and shopping.

My Blog List

Weight Loss 2012

  • 8/1/12- 177.3
  • 8/8/12- 175.0

My Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest

Proud Circle Member!

Grab my button!

Blog Hop
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

How to MS scoreboard envelopes and great news!

I'm SO excited! I was one of the winners for the Cricut Circle Labor Day challenge! Woohoo! It's def an ego boost, especially once I saw all the layouts and how GREAT they all were! Congrats to all the other winners!

I made a quick video using the Martha Stewart scoreboard to make envelopes and also to remind you to make sure you enter my giveaway that ends tomorrow! I'm in SUCH a great mood I might just have to have another giveaway soon! ;) Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. very informative ☺ you did a good job girl, rock it !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very informative..great job and congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first I've visited your blog and I love your creations! With talent like yours you really should consider entering some of your projects over at the Papercraft Star! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com. All the challenges are provided way in advance so that you have plenty of time to enter and there are great prizes to win as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial - I have MS scoreboard and never attempted to make a envelope. TFS

    ReplyDelete